If your teeth are white and evenly spaced, the only treatment they need is for you to apply your toothbrush and toothpaste a couple of times a day. The rest of us will probably need the help of a Beverly Hills Smile Makeovers.
The treatment required can be a very simple treatment such as a “Scale and Polish” lasting a few minutes through to a 2 year program of straightening and aligning your teeth. Whatever is required, Beverly Hills Smile Makeovers leave you with a film star smile.
* The Scale and Polish is a treatment by the dental hygienist who will use a variety of tools to remove built up tartar from the surfaces of the teeth and the spaces between the teeth and gums.
* If your teeth are discoloured or eroded due to heavy consumption of products such as tobacco, carbonated drinks and coffee your dentist can use various bleaching agents to give you a Beverly Hills Smile Makeover.
* If your teeth are so badly stained that bleaching cannot resolve the problem, or if your teeth are a bit uneven or have small gaps between them a veneer can be used to resolve the problem. Veneers are made from a variety of materials and your dentist will help you decide which type will be best to give you your Beverly Hills Smile Makeover.
* Dental Bonding is the use of a composite resin material to fill small cavities or to resurface the front of teeth to cover small gaps and chips in tooth enamel.
* Gum Contouring is used to rectify “Gummy Smiles”. A gummy smile is the term to describe the covering of a high percentage of the tooth with gum. This is not usually a dental or medical issue. It can be hereditary or caused by a side effect of some blood pressure medications. The contouring procedure is usually carried out with a scalpel, though a laser based procedure is gaining popularity.
* Crowns are used to repair a broken tooth and can be made in a variety of materials, Gold used to be very popular in the past, but these days people tend to prefer a crown made in a white material such as porcelain to give a Beverly Hill smile makeover.
* Dental Implants are used to replace a tooth that has been extracted. It involves putting a titanium pillar into the jaw bone to support a false tooth which is made from materials to match your surrounding teeth.
* Braces are used to give a perfect smile where the patient still has the majority of their teeth, but where they are unevenly spaced. Braces are attached to each tooth and pressure applied to force the teeth to slowly move into a new location.
For people in the entertainment business, a perfect smile makeovers is vital to be at the top of their game! Contact Beverly Hills Institute of Dental Esthetics to makes sure that your smile is radiant and mesmerizing.