Regardless of what you need, finding a quality restaurant supply vendor is essential to get quality materials. From tables and chairs to leatherette menu covers, finding a quality and reputable leatherette menu covers supplier is a must. In order to find the right company to partner with, you need to ask the right questions.
Questions you should ask
When you are interviewing possible restaurant supply vendors, here are some of the questions you should ask:
- What is the company’s terms in regard to credit?
- What is the delivery schedule the company offers?
- Do they provide clients with a return option, or provide credit if an exchange needs to be made?
- Do they require a minimum order or will they accept smaller orders?
- How often should the typical recurring order be placed for the products you need?
- Do they have a system in place to ensure complete customer satisfaction?
- Do they offer the option for custom orders? Will it take longer to get these in?
- Do they have a case manager they assign to each restaurant?
- What options are available for products do they offer?
- What sets them apart from their competition?
Chances are you will have more questions than this, but this list will help to get you started.
Make Your Decision
Prior to interviewing different restaurant vendors, be sure that you have a clear idea of what your actual needs are. This different orders.
Using the tips here and considering the answers to these questions will help you find the right restaurant vendor for your product and supply needs. Don’t rush this decision, but become informed to be educated will play a vital role in the vendor you choose to partner with you.
Once you have contacted a number of companies, try to narrow down the suppliers that you would be willing to work with. It’s a good idea to minimize the number of vendors you need to work with so you can build positive relationships and reduce the amount of time that you have to spend making different orders.
Using the tips here and considering the answers to these questions will help you find the right restaurant vendor for your product and supply needs. Don’t rush this decision, but become informed to be educated about who is the best match for your needs.
Visit JWJ Restaurant Equipment for more information!!