More than a third of children require, throughout his or her life, a method of straightening teeth. In fact, this includes adults. It has long been believed that orthodontics was only aimed at younger children and teenagers, especially metal braces. However, today it is possible to align the teeth invisibly with the Invisalign Downers in Grove technique, offering a discreet way to achieve a straighter smile for anyone at any age. For this reason, many patients are noticing that they can get the same results than all other methods of orthodontics and do so with more advantages.
This technique is particularly suitable for treating specific dental problems:
1. Overcrowding of teeth, which occurs when there is insufficient space in the jaw to include all the teeth in their ideal position.
2. Excessively spaced teeth that, contrary to the previous case, occurs when there is too much space in the jaw.
3. Cross-bites are when the upper and lower jaw do not match and are not correctly aligned.
4. Overbites are when the upper teeth overlap significantly on the lower teeth.
5. Protrusions, unlike the previous case, occurs when the lower teeth protrude above the upper front. The cause of this problem may be an insufficient development of the upper jaw and overdevelopment of the lower, or both things at once.
More than 20 years of continuous research and development has made this an increasingly sophisticated and innovative treatment, which today can truly troubleshoot complex alignment issues. Because of this, many dentists will recommend this technique before any other alternative in cosmetic dentistry. But how does it really work?
Invisalign Downers in Grove consists of transparent and removable aligners that fit over the upper and lower teeth. These features allow orthodontics to be truly imperceptible to others and also provide comfort. The aligners can be removed when eating, brushing teeth, sports, etc. As the treatment progresses, teeth are straightened until the optimum position is reached. With advances of this type, it is not surprising that it has already been chosen by more than ten million people. If you or your child has dental alignment issues, contact your local dentist Oakbrook Orthodontics or visit the website today.