Few things are more frustrating than noticing a dent in a vehicle. This can be especially frustrating for an individual whose vehicle is damaged at the hands of another person. It is essential to visit a location for Auto Body Repair in Chandler AZ to ensure the dents are taken care of effectively.
Choosing an Auto Body Shop
Listed below are a few tips to consider when searching for the perfect shop for auto body repair in Chandler AZ.
- Referrals. Ask for a referral from a family member or friend who has recently had their vehicle worked on.
- Compare pricing. Many insurance companies will pay the costs for the repair; however, it is still necessary to check their pricing. Ask multiple shops for an estimate and verify the amount quoted includes the labor costs.
- Hourly rates. Some auto shops will charge per hour for the repairs. The rate is determined by the company’s overheads. Be sure to find a shop that is located near the home or office. Doing so may mean lower costs. It is also important to inquire about the time it will take to do the repairs.
- Ask mechanics. A mechanic deals with auto body shops frequently. Many mechanics will personally know some of the technicians at the shops. Ask the mechanic whom they would recommend doing the repairs.
- Qualifications. It is important to find a location where the employees have been in the industry for many years. Doing so ensures the employees are likely to know what they are doing. Be sure that the employees are courteous and professional. A place that does not value its customers should not be of consideration.
- Research. Perhaps the most helpful tip to finding the best company is to research as many companies as possible. Many mistakes may be avoided if an individual simply takes the time to research the companies in question. Look at the track record of the company that will be doing the repairs. Verify their work by contacting previous customers.
Many times vehicle dents are unavoidable. It is important to trust your intuition about the shop in consideration. If something about the shop does not feel right, it is best to keep searching. Contact us today for inquiries.